Hi! I’m Tori, also known as Noot and I live in Norway.
I have a son who I refer to as Mini Noot and I have a partner, Mario, whom I live with.
I am a streamer on Twitch, where me, my mod family and the rest of our community strive to be positive, share good vibes with each other and welcome anyone new with open arms.
We strive to be positive and have a safe place for anyone, but we also pride ourselves in being able to have serious talks about heavy topics from time to time, because some topics should be more recognised and talked about.
This website and the stream are both family friendly, so you’ll be able to see little to no profanity. We think it’s better to be creative with our wording.
Random facts about me:
- My favourite colour? All the colours. They’re all equally as pretty. This doesn’t mean I’d wear all of them though.
- I am afraid of turtles and butterflies.
- I also have a fear of heights above water.
- I used to do horseriding for close to 10 years.
- I understand 8 languages.
- My favourite Pokémon is Bulbasaur.
- My favourite villager in Animal Crossing is Bob the purple cat, second is Aurora the penguin.
- My favourite movie is The Rock, with Sean Connery, Ed Harris and Nicholas Cage.
- I am a descendant of Norway’s first king, Harald Fairhair.
I’d like to think this means I can call myself a proper viking.
- My first real PC game that I got hooked on, was Age of Empires. I played the demo before the first AoE was released, and it was so much fun.
- My favourite food is Tomato soup. Preferably with macaroni and eggs added. Yum!
- I have one tattoo, which is a simple square.
- I only wear a skirt/dress twice a year – once for May 17th(Norway’s Constitution Day) and Christmas.
- I have 15 copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.