Hi and welcome to the Land of Noots!
I’m Tori, also known as Noot, and I’m a streamer on Twitch, mother, girlfriend and also a Nintendork living in Norway.
I am an affiliated streamer on Twitch, where I play games such as Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Stardew Valley, Stepmania and hopefully many more to come.
I also do creative streams, so far mostly building different lego builds, but I’m hoping to do other creative streams in the future too.
I am a mother to my wonderful son, mini Noot, who is 6 years and whom I love more than anything and anyone. He’s the best, end of discussion.
I also have a wonderful partner, Mario, who I live with in a big house(to big if you ask me!) with mini Noot and also 2 cats. We’ve been lucky to be together for over 4 years, and I’m hoping for more years to come.
On this website, you’ll be able to read updates on my stream, music recommendations and my thoughts on pretty much anything.
Although I may post some posts with “heavier” topics every once in a while, I try to keep my stream, website and my life as positive as I can, for myself and for you guys.
I can be a pretty negative person, but I work on trying to be more positive every day.
I also want any of my social media and my community to be a positive place for everyone, no matter what you look like, think like or where you come from. We’re all from the same place – Earth, and we are all entitled to like whatever we want and whoever we want. I choose to love all of you!
<This page is a work in progress!>
Random facts about me:
- My favourite colour? All the colours. They’re all equally as pretty. This doesn’t mean I’d wear all of them though.
- I am afraid of turtles and butterflies.
- I also have a fear of heights above water. Heights above land? Totally fine. Over water? Nope, not a chance. No way.
- I used to do horseriding for close to 10 years. I stopped because life became to much, but I’d love to do it again.
- I understand 8 languages and I’m working on learning 3 more.
- My favourite Pokémon is Bulbasaur. Close seconds are Mew, Mimikyu, Haunter and Articuno.
- My favourite villager in Animal Crossing is Bob the purple cat, second is Aurora the penguin.
- I’m not very good at keeping a conversation going, so streaming is helping me learn to be better at small talk and try to be less awkward with people.
- My favourite movie is The Rock, with Sean Connery, Ed Harris and Nicholas Cage.
- I have a hard time opening up to other people, and sometimes it may seem like I’m not happy, although inside I’ll be jumping up and down in joy.
- I am a descendant of Norway’s first king, Harald Fairhair.
I’d like to think this means I can call myself a proper viking.
- I help my mother and sister and work in a second hand shop, and I LOVE it. It’s a lot of fun and you learn so much!
- I played World of Warcraft for 12 years, and my longest break was 3 months. The only reason I had a break, was because I didn’t have the internet to play it. It helps me not struggle with anxiety as much as I can do at times.
- My first real PC game that I got hooked on, was Age of Empires. I played the demo before the first AoE was released, and it was so much fun.
- I don’t drink soft drinks such as Coca-Cola or Sprite or the likes.
- My favourite food is Tomato soup. Preferably with macaroni and eggs added. Yum!
- I have one tattoo, which is a simple square. It’s super simple, and most people don’t know what it means, but I love it. I’m wanting more tattoos eventually too.
- I don’t like wearing skirts or dresses. In fact, I only have two dresses – one is a traditional Norwegian dress that I use for Norway’s Constitution day and the other is a dress I use for Christmas.
- I used to want to draw for a living, and I sent drawings and some original small comics to a big magazine in Norway when I was younger. I ended up stopping drawing in my early teens, as it had been my “diary” and at some point, it didn’t help me anymore and I wasn’t enjoying it as much.